Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-21 KVS Class 1st Result 2020-2021 pdf Selection List download. The KVS Admission List 2020 now prepared by the Kendriya Viyalaya Sangathan. Hence, candidates who are seeking their children selection has been done or not in KVS check from this page. As per information the KVS Admission Merit List 2020 available after done process of online admission. We have given all classes admission list in pdf format below on this page.
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-21
- 1.1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Selection List 2020 For Class 1
- 1.2 KVS Admission Result Procedure
- 1.3 Grade Points Conversion For All Classes
- 1.4 KVS Admission List 2020-2021 For Government Employee Children
- 1.5 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-2021 Admission Priorities
- 1.6 KVS Admission List with KV Transfer Certificate including Local Transfer (TC) Procedure
- 1.7 KVS Admission For Class X to XII
- 1.8 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Procedure 2020-21
- 1.9 KV Admission List In Admission Class I
- 1.10 KVS Admission Final List 2020-21 For Vacant Seats
- 1.11 KVS Admission 2020-2021 Schedule Dates
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-21
Dear Students and aspirant now the most awaiting moment is come after the KV Admission 2020 process has been completed. Now the the Kendriya Viyalaya Sangathan is going to announce the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-21 for all Class 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th Classes. The KV online Form is filled up from March April for Class I to XI. Now the all eligible students have successfully submitted their KV Admission Application Form before the closing date with the all required documents. The Students are impatiently waiting for the KVS Admission Result List For Class 1 to be selected or not. Whether it is declared we are informed about it here only. There is separate list of selected candidates for OBC, General, SC ST and Through RTE Lottery systems
Kendriya Vidyalaya Selection List 2020 For Class 1
The KV Sangathan is invited online and offline Admission application form for all the Desirable and eligible students for Class I to XI. Now the students and parents has applied successfully and awaiting for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-21 to be out. So the wait is going to over and the final selection list of the students will be provide here shortly. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form is filled Online for Class 1 and Offline for class II to XI.
Now the students firstly read the detailed Admission Notification and ensure the eligibility condition. The Sangathan is provide the tentative date of various events of admission procedure. Now the students and parents should not worried about the same and Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-2021 for All classes will bee published here timely www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
KVS Admission Result Procedure
The Government of India set up an independent educational body to feed the education need of country as KV Sangathan. There are 1125 KVS in India and Three are in abroad. These KV Schools are in the various city of the Indian State. To pursue the excellence education the students want to admission in the Kendriya Vidyalayas for full fill their educational needs. Before getting admission in KVs the students go through the admission procedure.
The Admission Process of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghathan Selection List in fully transparent. So all the eligible candidates take admission in the any KVS Admission Online List for RTE candidates of the list. The kvsangathan.nic.in is notified their Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-21 after receiving the application form. Here is the detailed KV Admission Selection List Procedure for Class 1 to 11 following below.
- The Children of Central Government employees transferable including Defence and Para-Military personnel are eligible to appear in the KVS Admission process.
- The KV Admission take place at online for Class I and Offline for rest of classes.
- The Eligibility criteria for all students is defined as class by class is prescribed here to fill fill before applying.
- Students must be ensure all the required Certificate are correct or not before submitting.
KV Admission Selection Seat Reservation For students
- 15 percent for SC candidates
- 7.5 percent for Scheduled candidates
- 3 percent for differently abled candidates.
- 25 percent for student belonging to Economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
Grade Points Conversion For All Classes
The Following criteria is fixed to convert marks in grade points of the students for Class 1 to 11th here.
|Grade||Marks Range||Grade Point|
KVS Admission List 2020-2021 For Government Employee Children
The KVS Admission List 2020-21 definition of the following terms used in these guidelines would be as below: –
- Central Government Employee:– An employee who draws his emoluments from the consolidated fund of India.
- Transferable: An employee who has been transferred at least once in the preceding 7 years shall be deemed to be transferable.
- Transfer :- An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 kms. and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
- Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings :- Organisation which are fully financed by the government or where the government share is more than 51 per cent would be deemed to be autonomous bodies! public sector undertakings.
- Single Girl Child:– Single Girl Child means the only child i.e only girl child to the parents, with no other siblings.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-2021 Admission Priorities
The following Admission priorities shall be granted:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Under Civil/Defence Sector
- Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies I Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
- Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
- Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals wait listed for admission.
Note:- Th KVS Admission Result PDF preference will be based on the transfers numbers of the parents in the last 7 years.
Kendriya Vidyalayas Under Public Sector Undertakings/ Institutes Of Higher Learning
- Children and grandchildren of employees of the Project Sector/Institutes of Higher Learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya,Children of Project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects, Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees.
- Same As Above Columns.
Note:- Preference in KV 2020-2021 Admission List For Class 1 to 11 will be given to children of serving employees, grand children of serving employees and children and grandchildren of retired employees in that order.
KVS Admission List with KV Transfer Certificate including Local Transfer (TC) Procedure
- Admission of children with KV IC will be automatic (over and above Class strength) if the parent has been transferred from one station to another. When the class strength reaches 55, the efforts should be initiated to open additional sections.
- Defense personnel and Para-military Forces who shift their families to a station of their choice whenever they are transferred to some non-family areas or posted in Naxal affected areas, can admit their children on KV TC in a KV located at the station where they will keep their family.
- In all other cases where transfer of the parent is not involved, the admission with KV TO would be done only with the prior approval of the Deputy Commissioner of the region concerned.
- All cases of local transfer on KV TC will be done with the approval of DC concerned on merit.
- A student with KV TC may also be permitted in project KVs only up to class strength of 45 with the prior concurrence of Chairman, VMC. Beyond this no admission on KV TC would be done in project schools. However, Deputy Commissioner of the region is empowered to allow admission in the project/nearest KV in extremely deserving cases.
Note:– The students of State Boards/ICSE/NIOS be considered for KVS Admission 2020 in class XI if vacancies exist.
KVS Admission For Class X to XII
KV Admissions 2020 to class X & XII, other than KV students, will be entertained subject to availability of vacancies. Such admissions to class X and XII will be considered by the Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned, only if. the average strength in class X/XII is below 40. This will further be subject to the following conditions:
- The child has been in the same course of studies i.e. ¡n a CBSE-affiliated school.
- For Class X, the child must have obtained not less than 55% marks in aggregate in class IX,
- For admission to class XII, 55% marks in class XI examination is mandatory.
- The child should otherwise be eligible as per KVS Admission Selection guidelines.
- The combinations of subjects opted by the student are available in Kendriya Vidyalayas
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Procedure 2020-21
- Firstly the students get the KVS Admission 2020-21 official notification and read it carefully.
- Now done registration Online for Class 1 and Offline for Class II to XI.
- Submit the required Documents in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete application forms shall normally be rejected. In case vacancies remain, Principal may allow completion of the form later at his discretion.
KV Admission List In Admission Class I
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Selection List Result Procedure is completed and now the the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Merit List 2020-2021 for Class I to 11 will be published here on the basis of the following criteria:
Out of the available seats of fresh admission 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. The short fall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST, will be worked out after considering number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
- In first phase: 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)who are the resident of Neighborhood/Differently abled taken together.
- In second phase: remaining seats are to be filled as per existing Priority category system. The short fall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants
Method Of Admission In Class II To VIII
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII KV Vidyalaya and the admission may be granted based on Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota (Class VI On wards).
Method Of Admission In Class IX KVS
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
- Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.
- Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category(PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
Process for KVS Admission Class XI
KV Students. Admission in different streams viz Science. Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams as under:
- Science Stream: A minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Commerce: A minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Humanities Stream: All students of KV if declared successful in class X exam
Note:- If seats remain vacant in class XI even after admitting the children of KV/neighbouring KVs then the admissions to non-KV children may be granted on the same criteria, in the sequence of categories of priority. Concessions wherever applicable shall be incorporated while preparing the Merit List.
KVS Admission Final List 2020-21 For Vacant Seats
In case seats remain vacant after 30 June as the case may be, in the year of admission, Deputy Commissioner of the Region is empowered to allow admissions up to the prescribed strength as per priorities in admission up to 31st July.
Note: In case of any issue related to the interpretation of admission Guidelines, the decision of Commissioner KVS, will be final.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List For Class -I Check :- Available Now
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List 2020-21 For Class -II Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List 2020-21 For Class -III Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class -IV Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class -V Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class -VI Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class -VII Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List 2020-21 For Class -VIII Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class -IX Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class -X Check :- Available Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class -XI Check :- Available Soon
KVS Admission 2020-2021 Schedule Dates
|Advertisement for the Admission||Last Week of February|
|Online Registration For Class-I||First Week of March|
|Last Date Of Registration OF Class I||Third Week of March|
|List Declaration for Class-I and Admission For Class I||1st List Announce:- Last Week of March
2nd List: 1st Week of April
3rd List : 3rd Week of April
|Extended Date for Second Notification Admission to be made under RTE Provisions, If sufficient applications not received under RTE Provisions||To be Notified Soon|
|In case sufficient no of registration for SC/ST not received in 1st Phase, Second notification may be issued||To be Notified Soon|
|Registration for Class -II Onwards (Except Class -XI)||To be Notified Soon|
|Declaration of list of Class-II Onwards||To be Notified Soon|
|Admission for Class-II Onwards||To be Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Admission except Class XI||To be Notified Soon|
|Registration for Class XI||Within 10 days of after board result declaration|
|Display of list & Admission for Class XI||Within 20 days of after board result declaration|
|Last Date of Admission for Class XI||To be Notified Soon|
If any candidates have problems to getting the selection list then ask freely by submitting in below comment box to your query. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.